This is what happens when a company listens to you.There is no perfect bag...they can always get better. Ju-Ju-Be make them better by listening to the people that use them the most. They received thousands of comments from our customers on how to improve our bags and have used that input to create the next innovation in the Ju-Ju-Be line ... the Be Classy. They listened when you asked for a bag that’s smaller than the Be Prepared and without the flap of a Better Be. Tehy complied with the request for sleek internal bottle pockets like the BeHave. Ju-Ju-Be wholeheartedly agreed with the comment that it should have clean external lines and an upscale silhouette. They followed the directive to put structured hand-bag style handles for shoulder carrying but also include a messenger strap as well. Ju-Ju-Be thank you for your input and are proud to introduce the Be Classy....and you should be too!
- Structured tote with luggage feet
- Front mommy pocket holds keys (stretch key fob) and sunglasses (cleans lenses too!) with plenty of room for more!
- Memory foam pad included ... nice 'n comfy, super cushy.
- Quick reach pocket for cell phone.
- 2 interior insulated pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
- Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
- Detachable and adjustable messenger strap has removable memory foam shoulder pad & can be set to desired length.
- Inside organization includes 3 gusseted pockets, 1 zippered pocket & lots of wide open space!
- Back pocket works great for magazines, notepads and books.
- Teflon™ fabric protector … helps repel stains.
- Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Crumb Drains ... bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware ... we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light-Colored Linings ... you can actually see what's inside; it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Machine Washable ... air dry.
|Actual Length||15 cm|
|Actual Height||29 cm|
|Actual Width||37 cm|
|Actual Weight||1.09 kg|
BFF vs Be Classy... Be Classy all the way!By: Stephanie on 8 March 2016I really struggled to decide between the Be Classy and the BFF. In fact I had the BFF in my cart and kept coming back to the Be Classy because I really like a tote and I thought the pocket access on this was better. The selling point for me was when I watched a review for it and saw that it comes with a messenger strap and was made for people who wanted the Be Prepared but didn't want something so big. It also has a lot of the popular features from their other bags like zip up insulated pockets. It's a great size, slightly bigger than the Better Be, similar in size to the BFF and nicer looking. I haven't regretted my decision once. The bag has great access to the main pockets and lots of mesh pockets inside, which I really like so that I can see what's in there. It's big enough to pack for a big day out or packs slim so that it doesn't look too chunky so I keep using it as my all the time bag, something I don't think I would have done with the BFF. The Queen of the Nile pattern is very nice, although I've had a few comments that it makes people dizzy! It's a pretty intense herringbone but I like it, it doesn't look like a nappy bag. For the price I think it's a good quality product. I have had the Better Be for 5 years and it's never stained or torn. I've thrown it in the washing machine a few times and it's come out good as new so I expect the same from this one. Very happy and great service from Juicy Rainbow too. I emailed them a few times and always received a quick friendly response.